Residential Garbage District
Scheduled pick-up is on Wednesdays unless it is one of the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Garbage is delayed by one day.
The following are rules and regulations for the Residential Garbage District:
- Household garbage must be placed in container provided by Royal Carting.
- Garbage containers cannot weigh more than 40 pounds when full.
- Pick-up is scheduled on Wednesdays. Garbage containers can be put out after 4pm on Tuesday for Wednesday’s pick-up.
- Sanitation containers must be brought in by the following day (Thursday) by 9:00am.
- Newspapers must be bundled and at curbside same day as garbage collection day.
- Failure to follow the above rules could result in a summons.
The following are Residential Garbage rates:
- $36.00 is the Flat rate
- $25.00 is the Senior rate
In order to qualify for Senior Rate, you must be 65 years of age and reside in the residence. Proof of age and residence is required to receive this discount.
Penalties are assessed at $5.00 per unit per month late.
The Residential Garbage bill is a bi-monthly bill. Bills come out February, April, June, August, October & December.
Give Us a Shout
Use the form below to drop us an email.